Something I leaned about writing a procedure is you have to number the instructions.
Something I would like to do better is use adverbs to show How.
Here is my learning.
How to make jelly pops - what do you need?
- Jelly crystals
- Party cups
- Boiling water ( one cup)
- Cold water (1/2 cup)
- Fruit sticks
- Measuring cup
- Jug or bowl
- Prepare the party cups on a flat surface
- Carefully pour one cup of boiling water into a bowl you will need an adolt
- slowly pour jelly crystals into a bowl
- Use a whisk and sti the jelly crystals until dissolved
- Once jelly is desolvd carefully pour ( 1/2 cup) of cold woter then leave for 15 minutes
- Then cerefle pour the jelly into the party cups
- Get the fruit sticks and carefully put the Fruit sticks into the cup that will be the handel
- Then leve the jelly pops in the fridge until they set